Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Hi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weeeeeee

Fiona's Feelings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Current feelings:

Nervous
Happy
Annoyed

I'm nervous because I have a guitar recital today, happy because I just noticed the banner that says to throw a party when I return to the site, and annoyed because my family is ANNOYING.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Location : Running With Scissors, they make me feel dangerous.

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:49 am

Moo. That sucks.
Except for the happy part.
Back to top Go down
https://amandasfriendschat.forumotion.com
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:52 am

IKR?

Current Feelings:

Tired
Depressed

Don't feel like saying more.......
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:52 am

Same. -.-
Back to top Go down
Ichthyophagous Salmon

Ichthyophagous Salmon

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:40 am

Hey guys! Wanna read a depressing short story? Here it is!

The Pie - Gary Soto

I knew enough about hell to stop me from stealing. I was holy in almost every bone. Some days I recognized the shadows of angels flopping on the backyard grass, and other days I heard faraway messages in the plumbing that howled underneath the house when I crawled there looking for something to do.
But boredom made me sin. Once, at the German Market, I stood before a rack of pies, my sweet tooth gleaming and the juice of guilt wetting my underarms. I gazed at the nine kinds of pie, pecan and apple being my favorites, although cherry looked good, and my dear, fat-faced chocolate was always a good bet. I nearly wept trying to decide which to steal and, forgetting the flowery dust priests give off, the shadow of angels and the proximity of God howling in the plumbing underneath the house, sneaked a pie behind my coffee lid Frisbee and walked to the door, grinning to the bald grocer whose forehead shone with a window of light. "No one saw," I muttered to myself, the pie like a discus in my hand, and hurried across the street, where I sat on someone's lawn. The sun wavered between the branches of a yellowish sycamore. A squirrel nailed itself high on the trunk, where it forked into two large bark-scabbed limbs. Just as I was going to work my cleanest finger into the pie, a neighbor came out to the porch for his mail. He looked at me, and I got up and headed for home. I raced on skinny legs to my block, but slowed to a quick walk when I couldn't wait any longer. I held the pie to my nose and breathed in its sweetness. I licked some of the crust and closed my eyes as I took a small bite.
In my front yard, I leaned against a car fender and panicked about stealing the apple pie. I knew an apple got Eve in deep trouble with snakes because Sister Marie had shown us a film about Adam and Eve being cast into the desert, and what scared me more than falling from grace was being thirsty for the rest of my life. But even that didn't stop me from clawing a chunk from the pie tin and pushing it into the cavern of my mouth. The slop was sweet and gold-colored in the afternoon sun. I laid more pieces on my tongue, wet finger-dripping pieces, until I was finished and felt like crying because it was about the best thing I had ever tasted. I realized right there and then, in my sixth year, in my tiny body of two hundred bones and three or four sins, that the best things in life came stolen. I wiped my sticky fingers on the grass and rolled my tongue over the corners of my mouth. A burp perfumed the air. I felt bad not sharing with Cross-Eyed Johnny, a neighbor kid. He stood over my shoulder and asked, "Can I have some?" Crust fell from my mouth and my teeth were bathed with the jam like filling. Tears blurred my eyes as I remembered the grocer's forehead. I remembered the other pies on the rack, the warm air of the fan above the door and the car that honked as I crossed the street without looking.
"Get away," I had answered Cross-Eyed Johnny. He watched my fingers greedily push big chunks of pie down my throat.
He swallowed and said in a whisper, "Your hands are dirty," then returned home to climb his roof and sit watching me eat the pie by myself. After a while, he jumped off and hobbled away because the fall had hurt him.
I sat on the curb. The pie tin glared at me and rolled away when the wind picked up. My face was sticky with guilt. A car honked, and the driver knew. Mrs. Hancock stood on her lawn, hands on hip, and she knew. My mom, peeling a mountain of potatoes at the Redi-Spud factory, knew. I got to my feet, stomach taut, mouth tired of chewing, and flung my Frisbee across the street, its shadow like the shadow of an angel fleeing bad deeds. I retrieved it, jogging slowly. I flung it again until I was bored and thirsty.
I returned home to drink water and help my sister glue bottle caps onto cardboard, a project for summer school. But the bottle caps bored me, and the water soon filled me up more than the pie. With the kitchen stifling with heat and lunatic flies, I decided to crawl underneath our house and lie in the cool shadows listening to the howling sound of plumbing. Was it God? Was it Father, speaking, from death, or Uncle with his last shiny dune? I listened, ear pressed to a cold pipe, and heard a howl like the sea. I lay until I was cold and then crawled back to the light, rising from one knee, then another, to dust off my pants and squint in the harsh light I looked and saw the glare of a pie tin on a hot day. I knew sin was what you took and didn't give back
Back to top Go down
Wolflover

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:48 am

Awe, Fi, I'm sorry your feeling blue... Maybe this'll cheer you up. ---> Excited
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

Lolz, thanks man...

Current feelings:

1. Happy Very Happy
2. Nervous bounce
3. Slightly irritated Rolling Eyes
4. Smug Cool

1. SUMMER'S ALMOST HERE. I mean, seriously, I've been waiting forever!
2. I'm scared about getting all my homework in on time.........
3. My mom's making me clean mah room.......
4. I have successfully drawn myself as an IZ character. [insert f*** yea face]
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 pm

^^Thats good, -the nervous and sightly irritated
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

That it is.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Current feelings:

Completely and utterly in love. WHY MUST GERARD WAY BE MARRIED?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona's Feelings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona's Feelings   Fiona's Feelings Empty

Back to top Go down

Fiona's Feelings
Page 1 of 1