Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Hi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weeeeeee

Dreams....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Location : Running With Scissors, they make me feel dangerous.

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Post dreams you had here.

I had a dream I was at a mall, while it was being taken over by someone without anyone, but my friend's brother(who was for some reason my brother o.o) knowing. So I saw this girl in a wheel chair, who was for some reason using the stairs to go downstairs. So I walked behind her and helped her down the stairs. She told me her name was Maddy, so we became friends. We hung out and shopped for most of the dream. My friend's brother(In the dream my brother) found the person taking over the mall and pulled out a medal that said the Teen Police force or something like that. The person taking over the mall pulled out a gun and made "my brother" surrender. Later Maddy was...somewhere and I was on the top floor of the mall. "My brother" was hand-cuffed to the things that make it so you don't fall onto the other floors. I didn't even notice. So, now I went to Justice(That girly store with clothes, I don't like that store but in the dream I was really girly O.o) to look for lip-stick. I went there and asked an employee where it was. I was shocked to hear that the employee had the same voice as Maddy. So I kicked the employee to find that it was a robot. So I somehow beat it up and went to find Maddy. I found her attaching a bomb or something to the mall's roof. So I somehow beat her up, she was just about to fall off the roof when I saved her, then I was shocked to see metal under her skin. I was so shocked I dropped her, my eyes teared as she fell onto the street. I stopped crying and threw the bomb into a cookie jar. Then I saw "My brother" still hand-cuffed to the thing asking the person taking over the mall if he could use the bathroom. The person taking over the mall saw me, he pulled off the human costume to show everyone he was a alien. He started floating in the air and landed in a ship. I was so angry that I somehow jumped into the ship and kicked him off, watching him fall I jumped back into the mall. I watched the people scream and run around. Then I went outside to find Maddy's robot body. I cried for a minute, then I remembered my "brother" was still hand-cuffed to the thing. I un-cuffed him then sat down on a chair. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
https://amandasfriendschat.forumotion.com
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 pm

NICE.....

I hate Justice. for me it's Hot Topic FTW!
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Well, let's see, this will be kind of hard to describe since people won't really know where I'm talking about, but let's give it a shot.

I had a dream where my dad and I were driving home on our road (which is gravel) when we got to a big dip/turn (really hard to describe, but use your imagination). Well, instead of turning and staying on the road, the van that we were in lost it's traction or hold or whatever it had on the road and rolled down the hill behind the dip/turn backwards.

When we got to the bottom, instead of actually being at the bottom of the place in reality, it had changed into a quicksand/swamp pit. A forest was behind the pit, and a house was to the right.

Well, suddenly my friend appeared (I'm going to call her Kristin, just for any weirdos out there that might end up reading this), along with another friend Cortney. Our van was pulled into the quicksand pit (my dad and I had jumped out while it was rolling down the hill). Well, Kristin jumped in after it for some reason, and, well, then I guess she drowned. Then another friend, Lily, came running from the house and she was all excited because...uh, I forgot why she was excited. I think it was because she'd been asked out or something. Well, then I had to quietly tell her that Kristin had died. And that's when I woke up.

I have such odd dreams sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:22 am

I had a dream last night where Sam and Fi came to my house...Which for some reason was a manson...And I apparently wasn't wearing any pants ._. So for about twenty minutes I was looking for pants to wear, and I found some with zombies on them..So I went over to Sam and Fi. It turns out Fi left already. And I think Sam and I talking for awhile....Then he got eaten by a goldfish..
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:53 am

Eaten by a goldfish?!?! *Chokes back laughter* I'm sorry, but that's....uh, a little, well.....HILARIOUS!!! No offense or anything...
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 am

xD Indeed it is.

Yesterday I had a dream where the sun combined with the Earth. Explosion.
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Whoa. That musta been scary.

I had a dream once where a humongous big light green slimy monster was chasing me and my little brother. No, I was not 5; I was like 12. It was awful though - I had to keep running with Brad on my back because he couldn't run very fast, which then in turn meant that I couldn't run very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....   Dreams.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Friends Chat :: Other Topics-
Jump to: