Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
LOG ON NOW......Hai
Amanda's Friends Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Hi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weeeeeee

I am crying right now.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

I am crying right now. Empty
PostSubject: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:35 am

All your life, they teach you that God is loving. Isn't it written-

"Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments."

And here-

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

And, oh, HERE'S a good one-

"Then the LORD passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving kindness and truth."

...Oh, really, now?

As far as I can tell, those verses apply to you, as long as you’re not-homosexual.

Shouldn’t it say-“So long as you ONLY love members of the opposite sex, so long as you spread hatred of those who can not help themselves, the gates of heaven are open to you.”

I’m crying right now. I’m crying for all those souls, all those children of God that will never be with Him because of something that isn’t their fault. All my life I’ve been hearing that God’s love is unconditional.

Guess I heard wrong.
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:47 am

Fi...where did you get that stuff from? Were you just thinking about all of it, so you came up with it by yourself, or did you talk to someone who led you there? Please, let me know. And I'm praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Location : Running With Scissors, they make me feel dangerous.

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:04 am

Aww. I'm sorry. ):
Back to top Go down
https://amandasfriendschat.forumotion.com
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:26 am

Kayla-

Yeah, I thought all that up... I'm really, truly miserable about this.

'Manda-

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:13 am

Yeah, it is the same with preg teens, I am assuming.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:13 am

Honestly, I shudder to think what MY OWN MOTHER would say if I told her I was a lesbian.

(I'm not, I'm just saying.)

Same goes for pregnant teens, God help them :'(
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeah...Well if I was lesbian I would probobly hide it due to my fear of being rejected..

Well, if the pregnant teens did it on purpose, and not done to them against their will then it is sorta their fault and should control it with pills and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:57 pm

If I were a lesbian, the only reason I'd hide it is because of my parents. I wouldn't keep it from other people, though-that way you know who your real friends are.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:31 am

True, but I would be really embarressed and stressed to tell anyone. And for those who are my real friends, I would be too afraid to be with them because I wouldn't want to hit on them or anything.
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm

So, Fiona....are you saying that you don't believe everything the Bible says?
Back to top Go down
Ichthyophagous Salmon

Ichthyophagous Salmon

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Hey, if the bible doesn't say that God doesn't love homo-sexuals, then it's not necessarily true.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 am

Amanda-

Yeah, I can see where it would make your relationships with your friends awkward. I'd probably start with something like "You're my friend, and son't take this the wrong way, but..."

Kayla-

No, I guess I'm saying a dissagree with a point.

Ezra-

...Honestly, sending gays to hell for something they can't control doesn't sound like love to me... IDK........
Back to top Go down
Ichthyophagous Salmon

Ichthyophagous Salmon

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

Could you say where you got the idea that God doesn't love homo-sexuals? I mean the only thing I can think of would be that he said marriage would be between a man and a woman. I think that if someone loves and worships God, they will go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah, I agree with Ezra....to go to heaven, all you have to do is accept Christ as your Savior. You don't have to be perfect; Fi, did you know that all sins are the same to God? It doesn't matter if you hit your brother, or if you murder someone; they're all the same to God. So, really, you're not any better than the homo-sexuals...not to make you feel bad or anything, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 am

Well, really to be fair, humans are not the only species that may have gays, but the only one who gets mocked for it. Gah...It's really hard to not have a problem with gays when your whole family hates them. But I see no difference. Actually, my grandfather is taking me to a gay parade. :3
Back to top Go down
Ichthyophagous Salmon

Ichthyophagous Salmon

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Fi, you don't have to feel sad. It says nowhere that god doesn't love gays. Here, watch this. Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 am

-.-
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 am

o.o?
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 am

**K** wrote:
Yeah, I agree with Ezra....to go to heaven, all you have to do is accept Christ as your Savior. You don't have to be perfect; Fi, did you know that all sins are the same to God? It doesn't matter if you hit your brother, or if you murder someone; they're all the same to God. So, really, you're not any better than the homo-sexuals...not to make you feel bad or anything, but it's true.

No... That's... Not exactly true... I mean, that's not fair. So someone who "accepts" God but then turns into a heartless murderer has just as much of a "right" to heaven as a devout Christian??
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 am

I agree with Fi. If I believe in God but kill my brother I think Hell will be where I would do.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:31 am

Yepp.

So uh... Off-topic...

I believe gays should have the same rights as us "normal" people.
Back to top Go down
**K**

**K**

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 am

EVERYBODY has a "right" to heaven. Jesus died for EVERYBODY in the world; not just for devout Christians. But the murderer won't go to heaven unless he/she sincerely repents and asks for forgiveness. He or she wouldn't have murdered people if he/she was a sincere Christian. So if you say that he/she accepted God and then turned into a murderer, well, then I don't think he/she was a true Christian, and won't go to heaven unless he/she repents.

Does that make sense? I get it, I think, but I'm starting to confuse myself...
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 am

Skye Phantom wrote:

I believe gays should have the same rights as us "normal" people.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Skye Phantom
Gerard Way Obsessor
Gerard Way Obsessor
Skye Phantom

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am

Yeh.

I don't want this to become a religious debate....... I'm just......... dumb
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

You isn't dumb.

I is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am crying right now.   I am crying right now. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am crying right now.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanda's Friends Chat :: Other Topics-